Thursday, July 9, 2009
Jake the Prankster
Jake works as a night manager in the Taggart Student Center on USU campus. One of his friends and former roommates also works as a night manager. I got a blow up doll for one of my bridal showers, and Jake came up with a prank to play on his friend. He decided to hang up this doll in one of the creepy rooms they have to check every night so when you open the door the doll swings down. He came home so excited last night after rigging up this prank and couldn't wait to show it to me today. I have to admit it was pretty good and would have scared the tar out of me if he hadn't told me about it first! I just had to film it so you could see how it works. Jake climbed up a couple of pipes to wrap the rope around one of the pipes going across the ceiling and put the end in the door hinge. When the door opens, the rope unwinds from around the ceiling pipe and down comes the doll. I married such a smart man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaaah! So what happened? You crazies!!
Post a Comment