Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance

I was finally able to get the video clip of my Daddy Daughter Dance at my reception from a friend. I couldn't believe she was the only person who filmed it! I thought for sure my videographer would have been there, but he turned out to be MIA. It was so much fun anticipating this dance, and it was great to perform it. My dad was a real sport. People keep asking me if I coerced my dad into this, but I didn't. He was more than happy to accommodate my wish. So here it is! Enjoy! Make sure you watch it to the end!

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

That is so sweet. What a nice daddy.

Unknown said...

oh gosh! Shannon I love this! I wish I could have seen it live!

Courtney said...

Excellent. I missed it that night and was just telling my mom that I hoped you would put it up on your blog.

BTW--I'm Jake's cousin Courtney.