Jake's mom and sisters threw me a kitchen bridal shower on Saturday. It was so sweet of them and I got so many essential items I really needed. I appreciate all their hard work and feel so welcome in their family. My mom and sisters drove 2 hours to be there as well. It's times like this that you know people really care about you.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
16 days, 7 hours, 10 mins....
Wow Jake and I got a lot accomplished this week. Our goal was to move all Jake's stuff into the apartment and get everything done for the wedding he needed to be a part of before he left for annual army training. I don't think Jake really liked me helping him move because I made him get rid of things he doesn't need or aren't essential to his survival. :-) It was a long process and we're still not quite done. We also took our bridal pictures, and I can't wait to see them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the countdown! It was so fun seeing you and meeting your cute mom and sisters. I can't wait!
I LOVE YOU TWO!!!!!
I had to get rid of a lot of Mark's stuff when we got married too. Mostly it was things that I couldn't believe he had in the first place... like silk shirts. gag.
Post a Comment