Sunday, May 31, 2009

Alan and Whitney invited Jake and I over to their house for dinner last Sunday. They are so great! I got to meet Tom and Ornela and think they are the sweetest people. I really love Jake's family and am so glad I get to become a part of it. Jake and I are doing really well and are so excited for June! 30 days!

My family decided to go to our cabin this last weekend for Memorial Day, and Jake and I decided to go with them. It was a blast! I have to brag a little bit here, because Jake is always wanting to show off for me and bragging about it. We have a fooseball table at our cabin, and I slaughtered him! Twice! I would have won him some more, but he got all huffy and said he didn't want to play anymore. We then went shooting clay pigeons and I hit one before Jake. Gloating can be so sweet. He is sitting next to me and telling me how much he doesn't want everyone to know what a poor sport he is. I told him everybody already knows. :-) He did take me rappelling to make up for his poor sportism, and show off to me some more. I have to admit, it was pretty impressive when he jumped off the cliff like a flying monkey. I just love his silly little ways.

I recently had a bridal shower thrown to me by some of my close girlfriends. They asked Jake to come for the last game. I got some...interesting things. He was embarrassed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

he he...was he really embarrassed? just wait til after your married ;) nothing is really embarrassing anymore!