We finally have our engagement pictures! Jake was very good natured about the whole thing and allowed me to drag him around the mall looking for a black shirt (which he said he wouldn't ever wear again), and take pictures for an hour and a half. I took him to Tucanos afterwards to reward him for good behavior. Gotta keep these boys happy! These are a few of my favorite pictures.
That sounds about right. I'm sure Jake loved tucanos! You are gorgeous Shannon, you too jake :), hey your my bro-in-law, gotta keep harmony! Tom & Orneila want to do a picnic one of these days so they can meet Shannon.
Hey guys, thanks for coming over tonight and roasting mallows. Good luck with the wedding and we'll see ya out in 'bama sometime. Here's our blog address. www.jjgadd.blogspot.com
Hey Shannon! What cutie patooties! I just thought I would let you know that the link you have for my blog is probably not a great one. You might want to change it to web.me.com/film.mark If you're interested. Love ya!
7 comments:
You guys are such a CUTE couple, I love these Shannon! Wow you are gorgeous :) I'm so happy for you!
That sounds about right. I'm sure Jake loved tucanos! You are gorgeous Shannon, you too jake :), hey your my bro-in-law, gotta keep harmony! Tom & Orneila want to do a picnic one of these days so they can meet Shannon.
Pretty pictures! OH MAN, I'm getting excited!
My favorite one is the big one at the top of your blog.... it's nice to see my baby brother with that look on his face. You know that look.. love it.
Hey guys, thanks for coming over tonight and roasting mallows. Good luck with the wedding and we'll see ya out in 'bama sometime. Here's our blog address. www.jjgadd.blogspot.com
Hey Shannon! What cutie patooties! I just thought I would let you know that the link you have for my blog is probably not a great one. You might want to change it to web.me.com/film.mark
If you're interested.
Love ya!
Shannon!!!
Holy Moly! I'm so glad I found you!!! You two are freakin' adorable!!!!!
I'm so happy for you both!!! Yay marriage!
Love,
Lex
Post a Comment