
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Jake's Hospitalization
I dragged Jake to the emergency room the other day because he was hit in the throat during a football game. He didn't feel it was anything significant, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything wrong. He really didn't like my worrying or insistence, but I told him to get used to it. :-) When we got there, the nurse made Jake take his shirt off and put on a gown, then proceeded to hook all sorts of tubes and hoses up to him. She even put a breathing tube up his nose! We think she went a little overboard with her precautions...The doctor said everything looked fine and if Jake had any other problems he needed to come back. Other than a sore throat and not being able to make high pitched noises or sing, his throat is healing just fine.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bahaha!!!! YES! I love you, Shannon! We have to take care of these men of ours, huh!?! I love that you took a picture (and that he let you!):)
I know! It was like pulling teeth to get him to the hospital. These men. What will we do with them?
Post a Comment