We slept in a Hotel Thursday night and woke up bright and early to be to the sealing. I told Jake it was like we were getting married all over again as we walked down to breakfast and saw a lot of my extended family. The temple was beautiful, and it was so great to listen to my grandpa seal Drew and his fiance Whitney together. It helped me remember the covenants Jake and I made, and also to remember the counsel and instruction my grandpa gave us.
I am so grateful to have parents who taught me the right way to live so I could attend the temple and be sealed to Jake forever. He is such a good man; ambitious, hard working, loyal, honest, and kind. He is always trying to find ways to please me and do whatever I ask, even if he doesn't like the things I make him do. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect companion to go through life with.
Jake helping me vacuum one Saturday. He is quite the stud.
3 comments:
I always love going to other people's sealings. I love to hear the words of the sealer and be reminded of our covenants! I'm so glad you guys are doing so good! Love ya!
Wow, Jake needs to visit a tanning bed. He IS such a good guy. Glad he's making you happy.
Love the pic! Don't worry.. I get so confused in Idaho Falls too sometimes. It took me a few trips to get it down. I love going to sealings!! Can't wait to see you two again.
Post a Comment